Fretboard Theory Volume II picks up where the first book leaves off and takes your guitar playing and musical knowledge to a whole new level. You learn many advanced applications and new musical concepts. There is information for rhythm guitarists, lead guitarists, improvisers and composers. Each chapter focuses on applications found in popular music and includes familiar song references.
Fretboard Theory Vol. 2 — Take Your Guitar Playing to the Next Level!
- Gain new perspective on keys and tonalities
- Apply new number systems
- Bring dominant function and voice leading into play
- Change keys, borrow chords and mix modes
- Employ chromatic passing, diminished and augmented chords
- Use the lead patterns preferred by the pros
- Target chord tones and outline chord progressions
- Discover the harmonic minor scale
- Play pedal point and pedal tones
Discover the Secrets to Guitar Songs By:
The Rolling Stones
Stevie Ray Vaughan
Guns N” Roses
Allman Brothers Band
U2 and many more!
Fretboard Theory Vol. 2 Video Instruction
Your journey of taking your guitar playing to the next level begins with the Fretboard Theory Vol. 2 video instruction that is now part of the full Fretboard Theory video program. There are video lessons pertaining to scales, chords, progressions, modes, and more. Aside from learning these components of music individually, you learn how they fit together to make music. Furthermore, everything is taught from a guitar player’s perspective by focusing on the fretboard and relating all concepts to familiar songs.